In this conversation we talk to Ananth about his experience with Microservices and Monlithic architectures.
- We also look at various examples of a good/bad monolith, good/bad micro services.
- We also talk about our personal experience with different architectural styles and share pros/cons.
- Org structure must align with the way we develop software and we briefly touch about how business leadership and technical leadership should align on Software Architecture.
- Having the right tooling in place is critical for Micro-services architecture.
- We talk about the challenges of microservices architecture when such tooling is missing.
- We end the episode with talking about SLOs/SLIs and SLAs, and how a customer focused approach can help us. To learn more about SLOs/SLIs/SLAs you can also listen to the audio podcast.
Please like, share and subscribe the channel -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_mGuY4g0mggeUGM6V1osdA
Also please press the bell icon so you get notified whenever a new video is uploaded.